Monday, May 9, 2011

Goal of DigiMusiCam

Goal of DigiMusiCam
[Originally Posted on November 22, 2010 by Richard Matteson]


My mentor, Aaron Shearer, on park bench studying his manuscripts.

Hi,

In our blog our administration members can post news items, goals of the company and technical and educational views of our company.

I welcome all enrolled music teachers and want to encourage you to build up your schedules by enrolling new students. We are in the process of determining a marketing strategy and will be signing up many students in the days to come.

If you have questions please call us at the company number 502-410-2123.

We are in the process of organizing our community page- this blog is the first step. I’ll be posting information about my musical projects as well as company activities. Our goal is to improve music education by creating a global network of teachers and students.

Look for posts about my mentor Aaron Shearer and his teaching methods which I’ll be sharing with you.

Chordially Yours,

Richard Matteson

No comments:

Post a Comment